After much discussion with women leaders in the industry, we are pleased to announce our Global Mentorship Council — a group of passionate women leaders from around the global payments ecosystem, who will guide and shape the the Women in Payments® Global Mentorship Program.
Mentee applications are now closed. Please join us in October for Cohort 4.
- A 12-month program with mentor and mentee pairs in Australia, Canada, USA and UK.
- 6 meetings over 12 months, 45-60 minutes in length, held at a convenient location (can be a virtual meeting as required)
- $250 registration fee for each mentee
- Women in Payments® will provide high-level guidance and topics for participants to use as backgrounders to kick off the mentor/mentee discussions. They will cover a range of topics with curated materials for reference. Mentors and mentees can select topics which they feel are most relevant to their objectives.
- Please read the FAQ for more details.
Global Mentorship Council
With extensive knowledge of the full spectrum of the global payments industry, the Mentorship Council provides guidance and input to the Women in Payments ® Global Mentorship Program—ensuring the highest calibre of mentorship pairings and relevant discussion topics to shape the overall experience and success of the program.